2014 – present Deloitte, San Francisco, CA
Lead Copywriter, Technology and Consumer Products (2015-present)
- Member of Deloitte’s Creative Development team—an internal creative agency staffed with designers, writers, and video production support.
- Develop web copy, point-of-view pieces, tag lines, video scripts, ad copy, social media, promotional emails, case studies.
- Focus on writing for the technology, retail / consumer products, and food and beverage industries.
- Create launch materials around high-profile firm thought leadership and annual surveys.
- Present creative concepts and copy to internal teams.
- Recommend new creative channels, technology, approaches, or assets for campaigns.
- Ghostwrite blog posts for senior level firm influencers.
- Roll out new brand standards and ensure adherence.
- Proficient in SEO and A/B testing.
Life Sciences Marketing Manager (2014-2015)
- Worked with senior level life sciences leadership to develop go-to-market strategies.
- Created brand-building opportunities for senior executives.
- Designed and executed B2B content marketing, social media, and digital campaigns.
- Managed annual budget.
- Liaised with vertical associations to develop programs that align with key focus areas.
- Recognized for creative and innovative content marketing and event execution ideas.
- Achieved notable ROI for events in conjunction with vertical associations.
2012 – 2014 Moss Adams LLP, San Francisco, CA
Technology and Life Sciences Marketing Leader
- Reported directly to the managing partner of the Technology and Life Sciences
- Determined annual budget and resources.
- Steered the annual business planning process.
- Developed and implemented content strategy, which served as best practice example for other groups.
- Handled all components of industry webcast marketing and execution.
- Managed relationship with external public relations firm.
- Tracked, monitored, evaluated, and reported on ROI for activities and accomplishments.
- Presented strategic marketing plan at 200-person state-of-the-industry event.
- Developed and managed the firm’s first industry-focused video project in 2013
2006 – 2012 Grant Thornton LLP San Francisco, CA
Team Leader, Technology and Life Sciences Industry Pursuit Team (2011-2012)
- Appointed to the launch team for the firm’s first centralized pursuit center.
- Managed all aspects of the center’s rollout strategy.
- Hired staff and created on-boarding materials.
- Developed off-site kick off and training agenda and delivered trainings.
- Created content for new proposal templates.
- Led a team of pursuit writers.
- Focused on team career development, professional coaching and work product review.
Senior Marketing Associate (2006-2011)
- Established and managed marketing plans for the technology, life sciences, retail, and food and beverage industries.
- Provided ROI analysis and regular reports to the senior partner group.
- Coached partner team on business development tactics.
- Trained 200 employees on firm knowledge management software; increased usage by 30%.
- Quadrupled number of consumer products industry clients because of business development tactics.
- Developed and implemented the firm’s most profitable consumer product industry event, which is still going on today.
- Earned American In-House Design Award 2010 for creative approach to event collateral.
- Recognized by Grant Thornton’s CEO for creative approaches to winning proposals.
- Noteworthy proposals served as firm best practice examples.
- Selected external public relations firm and managed the relationship.
- Served as mentor to marketing associate for two years. Helped associate reach promotion.
William Paterson University Wayne, NJ Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Financial Women’s Association San Francisco, CA
Communications Committee Chair
- Garnered sought-after media attention for large events.
- Wrote organization’s newsletter.
- Managed relationship with web and graphics agency and played an integral role in FWASF rebrand and website relaunch.
- Comedic storyteller/stand-up comedian featured at the SF Moth, Punchline, and Cobb’s
- Completed BATS improv foundation courses
- Pacific masters swim team member
- Art instructor for Art in Action
- Completed Los Angeles Marathon and Vineman 70.3 Triathlon and two Ragnar races (200-mile relay)